Dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin, Sabelle Hand Cream has been formulated using NZ Sheep milk powder, Active 16+ Manuka honey, and other natural New Zealand ingredients. Our products are soothing, hydrating, nourishing, and antibacterial.
New Zealand Made, PeTA Approved, Pregnancy Safe, and Dermatologically Tested. We do our best to ensure that your body is safe, your family is safe and no animals are harmed in the name of beauty.
Our Sabelle® products are FREE of:
- Palm Oil
Sheep milk contains lactic acid that acts as a natural and very gentle exfoliant that is exceptionally soothing and comforting to those with dry and sensitive skin. Sheep milk also contains all nine of the essential amino acids, riboflavin, and folic acid – leaving your skin soft, glowing, balanced, and revitalised.
Active 16+ Manuka honey nourishes while providing antibacterial action, protecting your skin.
- Moisturises – Additional fats found in Sheep milk deeply nourish dry skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Brightens – Sheep milk contains lactic acid; an alpha-hydroxy acid which is a gentle and natural skin exfoliant, giving your skin a healthy glow.
- Soothes – Reducing redness and breakouts due to the anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties found in sheep milk protein.
- Repairs –The high concentration of vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin E, act as antioxidants preserving and improving the appearance of the skin.
- Protects – Active 16+ Manuka honey nourishes while providing antibacterial action, protecting your skin. Manuka is also a natural humectant, effectively holding in moisture.